To see the Agenda or the Minutes for our meetings, go to the FFOL tab above. Our meeting dates: The second Thursdays of every other month – 2:00 pm at the Library.
12 January, 9 March, 11 May, 13 July, 14 September, 9 November 2017
For our monthly Silent Auction listings: See Foresthill Library Home Tab above -> Silent Auction
Foresthill Friends of the Library
AGENDA: January 12, 2016 2 PM
Foresthill Library: 24580 Main Street
Introduction of members, prospective members and guests
Approve/Revise Previous Meeting Minutes
( PLEASE READ MINUTES PRIOR TO THIS MEETING)
- Treasurer’s Report – submitted by Sally D’Aragon
- Checking Account, Expenses, Income, Net Balance
- Foresthill Branch Library – Robin Guthrie
- Placer Library –Eve Nyren
- Foresthill Community Development Council
- Do we join?
- Membership List – Tyler Harkness
- FFOL Officers – President and Secretary needed!
- Status of email to members to see if there is interest in serving –Cathy
- Big Day of Giving 5/4/2017
- Orientation; Registration; Application – Tyler & Cathy
- $3 Book Bag Sale 1/28 10 m – 2 pm
- Volunteers please sign up
- Spring Plant Sale – Date?? Place? Champion?
- Craft Classes – update – Sharon
- Placer County Administration request
- Commit to how much FFOL will donate to the county for purchasing books etc. for June 2016-June 2017- vote needed
NEXT MEETING: Thursday 9 March 2:00 pm
2017 meetings: 3/9; 5/11; 7/13; 9/14; 11/9